NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Dove Hair Assurance Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 19, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 26, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents, of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter, as follows:
a) TO ENTER VIA QUALIFYING PURCHASE/THE WEBSITE: Beginning on April 19, 2022 and ending on April 26, 2022, you may purchase any two (2) participating Dove Hair Therapy products (as outlined in Exhibit A below) at any Target, Walmart, or Kroger location in the 50 U.S./DC in-store or online in a single transaction (the “Qualifying Purchase”), during the Sweepstakes Period. Then, visit http://dove.com/HairAssurance (“Website”), complete the online form and upload an image of your full receipt, or a screenshot of your shipping or pickup confirmation with respect to online orders, with qualifying Dove Hair Therapy products starred by 11:59 pm ET on April 26, 2022. Image must include retailer name, date of purchase, time of purchase and qualifying products and be under 5MB and in the format of PNG, GIF or JPG. No manual reproductions of receipts will be accepted. Submissions are reviewed within 2-5 business days. Once your submission has been validated, you will receive one (1) entry (the “Qualifying Purchase Entry”) into the random drawing. Each receipt may only be submitted one (1) time. Proof of identity and/or residence reasonably satisfactory to Sponsor and its agents may be required to verify eligibility. Sponsor and its agents have the right to determine Sweepstakes eligibility in their discretion; all decisions concerning Sweepstakes eligibility are final. Any effort to circumvent the Sweepstakes’ limits, requirements or other terms (including, but not limited to, providing fictitious information or concealing identity or location) voids such Qualifying Purchase Entry and disqualifies person from participating in the Sweepstakes.
b) TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A QUALIFYING PURCHASE: To enter without making a Qualifying Purchase, on a plain 3x5 piece of paper, hand print your first and last name, full address, date of birth, phone number (including area code), and email address and mail your entry in an envelope with proper first class postage affixed, to: Dove x Progressive Hair Assurance Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7765, NY 11775-7765 ("Mail-In Entry”). Mechanical reproductions are not allowed. Limit one Mail-In Entry per hand-addressed stamped envelope. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by April 26, 2022, and received by May 3, 2022 to be eligible for the random drawing.
Qualifying Purchase Entries and Mail-In Entries will be collectively referred to as “Entry” or “Entries”. Limit one (1) Entry per person, regardless of Entry method. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All Sweepstakes Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. By submitting an Entry, you agree to the Official Rules and are willing to provide your information to the Sponsor and its agents. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced mail-in Entries will be accepted. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
- Random Drawing: On or about May 4, 2022, two thousand (2,000) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- Prize (2,000 total): A Hair Assurance offer, redeemable for a Sponsor-selected $100 digital gift card.
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Digital gift card subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply.
- Hair Assurance Redemption Process: Prize winners will be notified via email on or about May 3, 2022 and will be required to visit a Sponsor-selected website by December 31, 2022 and follow the instructions to complete the required redemption form with details on their “hair fail” and upload an optional photo (“Hair Assurance Redemption”). Digital gift cards will be automatically sent via email to the email address provided at the time of Entry within approximately 1–2 weeks of the conclusion of Hair Assurance Redemption process. By submitting your Hair Assurance Redemption, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Hair Assurance Redemption submitted. Hair Assurance Redemptions, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Hair Assurance Redemptions must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Hair Assurance Redemption from any source. All Hair Assurance Redemptions must be the sole, original work of the winners. Any Hair Assurance Redemption or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, may not be considered and may disqualify the winner. Hair Assurance Redemptions should not contain any third-party materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand (other than Dove). Sponsor may blur or black out the infringing material, in their sole discretion. Hair Assurance Redemptions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winners acknowledge and agree that their Hair Assurance Redemptions become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Hair Assurance Redemptions in any way it sees fit. Hair Assurance Redemptions may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Hair Assurance Redemption not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules may be disqualified. Winner must have permission from anyone depicted in the optional photo. Anyone depicted in the optional photo must be and appear to be 18 years of age or older.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and their agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries/ Hair Assurance Redemptions in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, and/or Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry/Hair Assurance Redemption to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners at random from among all eligible Entries received/postmarked prior to cancellation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and/or property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry, Hair Assurance Redemption, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW JERSEY.
- Winners: For the names of the winners, available after June 3, 2022, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than July 5, 2022, to: The Dove Hair Assurance Sweepstakes - Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. DE), Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
Participating Dove Hair Therapy products
- Dove Hair Therapy Rescue & Protect Shampoo
- Dove Hair Therapy Rescue & Protect 1-Minute Serum + Conditioner
- Dove Hair Therapy Brilliant Gloss & Repair Leave-On Serum
- Dove Hair Therapy Breakage Remedy Shampoo
- Dove Hair Therapy Breakage Remedy Conditioner
- Dove Hair Therapy Breakage Remedy Leave-On Treatment
- Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Shampoo
- Dove Hair Therapy Strength & Fullness Conditioner
- Dove Hair Therapy 7-in-1 Miracle Mist
- Dove Hair Therapy Dry Scalp Care Shampoo
- Dove Hair Therapy Dry Scalp Care Conditioner
- Dove Hair Therapy Dry Scalp Care Leave-On Treatment
- Dove Hair Therapy Hydration Spa Shampoo
- Dove Hair Therapy Hydration Spa Conditioner
- Dove Hair Therapy Glow Restore Shampoo
- Dove Hair Therapy Glow Restore 1-Minute Serum + Conditioner