Sign Up & Stand a chance to win
1 of 15 Dove Hampers
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document over the age of 18 years.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
6. This promotional competition is open from 15 August 2022 to 30 September 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. To enter, participants will be required to sign up to the Dove database via the Facebook/Meta Lead Generation advert.
8. Participants may only enter once.
9. The breakdown of the prizes are as below:
a. Entrants stand a chance to win 1 of 15 Dove hampers valued at R500 each.
b. Prizes are not exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. The Winners will be selected by a means of a random draw held on 7 October 2022 and will be notified via telephone.
11. The Winners will need to supply all the information required correctly (email, contact, residential address) within 7 days of notification to claim the prize.
12. A copy of these rules can be found on the Dove South Africa website throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860-572-861.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
18. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
19. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
20. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.