TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents living in South Africa and are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 21 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open for all test series only from 24 July 2021 to 07 August 21. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. Please note that the dates of the test series are as follows:
- 24 July 2021
- 30 July 2021
- 7 August 2021
6. To enter, participants will be required to follow the steps outlined in the entry mechanic, predicting the score before the match starts. Entries close one minute before the game starts.
7. Entry Mechanic is through Facebook Lead Gen:
- Participants are required to predict the score during the Castle Lager Lions Test Series, South Africa vs British & Irish Lions test matches on 24 July, 30 July and 07 August 2021.
- Participants who predict the closest score will be entered into a draw to stand a chance of winning one of 100 Springboks jerseys. Thirty-three (33) jerseys per test match will be up for winning.
- Participants who predict the closest score on all three matches will be entered into a separate draw of winning the grand prize of a signed Springboks jersey and a hamper filled with Dove Men+Care products worth R2500.
- Once all the entries have been vetted and confirmed to be valid, the winning participants will be notified by no later than 13th August 2021.
8. Participants may enter as many times during the test matches, however, one prize will be awarded per match, and their name will be included in the grand prize draw list.
9. The winner for the hamper will be selected by the Promoter at random. The winner will be notified via FB where they will be asked to confirm their details.
10. The winner will be required to provide their name, contact details, a copy of their ID document and postal address.
11. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
12. The prize will be issued to the winner in 90 days upon winner selection and detail verification will be sent via courier.
13. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 3 days of notification will be forfeited.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
16. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
18. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
19. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
20. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner.
22. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
23. In the event that the prize is not available despite the promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
24. Neither the promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
25. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Twitter/Facebook/Instagram.
28. All entrants in this Competition release Twitter, Instagram and Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.