1. Member Qualifications
Dove Digital membership is designed for individuals 13 years of age or older. As a Member you will uphold this Code of Conduct and are liable for all activities and content you post.
2. Prohibited Uses
Violations of the Code of Conduct may result in the termination of access to services or deletion of content without notice.
3. You will not upload or otherwise use with the service any content that:
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, nudity, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- provides or create links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school.
- invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- is illegal or violates any local and national laws that apply to your location; including but not limited to child pornography, illegal drugs, copyright material and intellectual property not belonging to you.
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage any one else to do so.
- intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- attempts to impersonate a Unilever employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means.
4. Termination and Cancellation
Unilever reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete postings or ban participants that are deemed objectionable.
5. Rights and Responsibilities
We encourage our Members to not share information that others could use to harm you, and for parents to be aware of and help exercise control over content posted by and activities of their children to keep them safe online.
Unilever is not responsible for the content or activities of any user-created submission. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours and we advise you to use your judgment.
Unilever reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice, and encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Thank you for joining Dove Digital and honouring this Code of Conduct!
Si se trata de tu cuerpo, quiérelo tal cual es
La belleza no tiene que ver con la edad
Todos somos hermosos
Disfruta tu belleza natural