Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents living in South Africa and who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 21 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from 10.12.20 – 16.12.20. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to comment on the competition post, posted by Dove Men+Care on the Dove Men+Care FB page and Twitter page, leaving a comment or sharing an image/video that relates to the questions being asked in the status.
6. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided each entry is associated with a different story.
7. The prize is 1x Dove Men+Care Cool Fresh hamper only across both Facebook and Twitter. The prize will be sent to the winner via courier. The prize will be issued to the winner in 60 working days upon winner selection and detail verification.
8. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 3 days of notification will be forfeited.
9. The winner will be required to provide their name, contact details, a copy of their ID document and postal address.
10. The winner will be selected by the Promoter at random. The winner will be notified either via Facebook messenger or Twitter direct message where they will be asked for their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
11. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cellphone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
15. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
16. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Twitter/FB accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
17. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner.
19. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
20. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
21. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
22. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Twitter/Facebook.
25. All entrants in this Competition release Twitter and Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
27. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
28. Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional/marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.