Dove Men+care Rugby World Cup Ussd Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
COMPETITION DATES: 10 September – 31 October 2023
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) and Vetro Media is the “Promoter Agent”.
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document over the age of 18 years.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. By participating in this competition participants are asked to opt-in to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. The participant is under no obligation to opt-in in order to still enter the promotional competition. Participants who choose to opt-in may also opt-out at any time by following the prompts.
6. This promotional competition is open from 10 September 2023 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 October 2023. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. To enter, participants will be required to purchase any 2 (two) Dove Men+Care Deodorant products as per the below list, from any retailer nationwide (“qualifying products”):
DOVE MEN AEROSOL CLEAN COMFORT 6 X 150ML
DOVE MEN AEROSOL EXTRA FRESH 6 X 150ML
DOVE MEN AEROSOL INVISIBLE DRY 6 X 150ML
DOVE MEN COOL FRESH ANTIPERSPIRANT AEROSOL 6 X 150ML
DOVE MEN ROLL ON CLEAN COMFORT 6 X 50ML
DOVE MEN ROLL ON EXTRA FRESH 6 X 50ML
DOVE MEN ROLL ON INVISIBLE DRY 6 X 50ML
DOVE MEN COOL FRESH ROLL ON 6 X 50ML
To qualify for entry, participants will be required to follow the below steps:
• Step 1: Purchase any two qualifying products
• Step 2: Dial *120*1566*2#
• Step 3: Enter the last 4 digits of the barcode for each of the qualifying products purchased
8. Participants must enter the correct last 4 digits of the barcode for the two qualifying products purchased. If a participant has given incorrect details of the barcode, the system will automatically communicate this to the consumer & the Promoter reserves the right to deem that entry as invalid.
9. Participants must keep their till slip or a picture of the till slip as proof of purchase.
10. Participants must enter their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
11. Participants may only enter once every week, over the 7 (seven) weeks campaign period, provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and accurate barcodes.
12. There will be a total of 100 (one hundred) winners.
13. A random selection of winners will be drawn weekly
14. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
15. A single person/ID number may only win 1 Prize per competition.
16. The winner(s) will be selected by means of a random draw weekly over 7 weeks between 10 September – 31 October 2023 (in total 100 winners will be drawn) via the CPA approved system “The Random Entry Selector” and will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details.
17. The draw(s) will be overseen by Independent Auditors, Senekal Symmonds.
18. The winner(s) will be notified telephonically, and the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for three (3) consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited, and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
19. The Prize will be delivered to the winner. The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid cellular number and physical address to enable delivery.
20. The Promoter will arrange for delivery of the Prize to the winner’s chosen address. The Promoter shall endeavour to deliver the Prize to the winner within three (3) months of notifying the winner however the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delay in the delivery of the Prize.
21. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained from the Promoter’s Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 151 141 or from the Dove website https://www.dove.com/za.
22. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. All information relating to this Promotion and published on any promotional material will form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
23. As far as the law allows, all warranties and representations in relation to the Promotion not set out in these Terms and Conditions (whether express, implied or tacit) are hereby excluded.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotion without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary. In the event that the prizes are not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal value.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, as far as the law allows, all participants acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) agents and suppliers, in respect thereof.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor their partners or agents supporting the Promotion will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any participant or Winner or their accompanying (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages) or for any personal injury (whether physical or mental) suffered or sustained by any participant or Winner and/or their accompanying person(s) as a result of or in connection with the Promotion or the acceptance, use or application of the Prize.
27. As far as the law allows the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) agents and suppliers, will not be responsible for a Participant's failure to access the Promotion for any reason whatsoever including, by way of example only, as a consequence of communications or network failures.
28. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
29. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 3 working days of the date the Winner is selected will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these Terms and Conditions.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
31. The Promoter has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
32. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
33. The Promoter may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) will be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and condition on the [https://www.dove.com/za] website.
34. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
35. For all queries in respect of this Promotion, please contact the Unilever Customer Call Centre during office hours on number 0860 151 141 or via email on Consumer.Affairs-ZA@unilever.com.
When it comes to your body, love the one you're with
Beauty is an all-ages show
Every body is beautiful
Be your beautiful self