TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DOVE MEN+CARE COMPETITION IN GREAT BRITAIN
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except
employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit the DMC Facebook or Instagram account https://www.facebook.com/dovemencaregb or https://www.instagram.com/dovemencare/ , click on the link to fill in the
form and then select the jersey you would like to be entered into the draw
- You can only select one jersey i.e. if you enter for the England jersey you cannot enter for the Scotland jersey. To enter, there are 3 mandatory questions that need to be answered by clicking/ticking the relevant boxes. You will not be able to submit your entry without all the questions answered.
- The questions are as follows:
- Which signed rugby jersey would you like to win? (choice of England rugby jersey signed by Autumns 2020 squad, Wales rugby jersey signed by Autumns 2020 squad, Scotland rugby jersey signed by Autumns 2020 squad)
- Which products do you use? (choice of Deodorant, Shower Gel, Soap Bar, Hand Sanitiser)
- What are your interests? (choice of Sport, Grooming, Sustainability, Parenthood)
- The opening date for entries is 23/11/2020 and the closing date for /receipt of entries is 07/12/2020
- Only one entry per e-mail account is permitted for the prize draw. Entries will be limited to one per person. If the entrant wins one prize, that entrant will be excluded from winning another prize. Anyone found to be using multiple e-mail accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from the DMC Facebook or Instagram account immediately.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, fraud, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There are 3 signed rugby jersey’s to be won in total. Each of the 3 winners will receive the one signed rugby jersey signed by the respective 2020 Autumns squad from the draw they chose to enter in to. Entrants can only be entered into one draw and can not win multiple jerseys.
- Each entry for the respective jersey will be assigned a random number, which will be entered into a random number generator. The first number selected at random for each jersey will win. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Following the prize draw, the Promoter will notify the prize winner by e-mail using the entrant’s e-mail account details within 48 hours of the Promotion closing. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. Prizes will be delivered by post.
- The winner’s’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook and Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).