TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DOVE MEN+CARE THE BRITISH & IRISH LIONS COMPETITION IN GREAT BRITAIN
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit www.dove.com/rugby and fill the competition sign-in form to be entered into the draw to win.
- The opening date for entries is 7AM GMT 5th May 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 11:59PM GMT 30th June 2021.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize. If the entrant wins one prize, that entrant will be excluded from winning another prize. Anyone found to be using multiple e-mail accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There will be a total of 31 winning entries, who will each receive one of the following prizes:
a.) Tier 1: A single Dove Men+ Care Sponsorship for local rugby club, including 15 jerseys and 10 “The British & Irish Lions”-branded rugby balls
b.) Tier 2: 1 of 10 “The British & Irish Lions”-branded jerseys
c.) Tier 3: 1 of 20 “The British & Irish Lions”-branded rugby Balls
You will be eligible to win one of the prizes above. While filling the entry form, you will need to select which tier(s) you would like your entry to be considered for. You will only be eligible to win a prize from the tier(s) you have selected in the entry form, but you can select more than one tier.
- The winners will be selected at random, through a computerised draw, from all entries. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. The winner(s) must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 28 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (full name, email address and prize delivery address submitted in entry form) may be made available on request to those writing CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP,3rd Floor, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).