Full terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- To enter, text RUGBY and your full name to 66644. For the entry to be valid, entrants must ensure the words are separated by spaces, e.g. RUGBY JOHN SMITH. Any symbols will invalidate your entry.
- The opening date for entries is 09:00 (GMT) on 26th October 2016 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 22nd November 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate and may not be included in any inclusive text message package.
- The promotion is limited to one text entry per mobile number. One prize per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are two (2) prizes of a pair of tickets to a home fixture game at the RBS 6 Nations in February 2017. Each prize comprises
– 2 tickets to 1 RBS 6 Nations home fixture of your choice in the UK from one of the games listed below, subject to availability:
i. Scotland v Ireland, Saturday, 4th February 2017, BT Murrayfield
ii. England v France, Saturday 4th February 2017, Twickenham Stadium
iii. Wales v England, Saturday 11th February 2017, Principality Stadium
iv. Scotland v Wales, Saturday 25th February 2017, BT Murrayfield
v. England v Italy, Sunday 26th February 2017, Twickenham Stadium
vi. Wales v Ireland, Friday 10th March 2017, Principality Stadium,
vii. England v Scotland, Saturday 11th March, Twickenham Stadium
viii. Scotland v Italy, Saturday 18th March, BT Murrayfield
– Contribution towards travel expenses of £200 in total
– Two (2) Dove Men+Care gift bags, containing 2x Dove Men+Care Shower Gels, 2x Dove Men+Care deodorants
- The winner is entitled to take one (1) guest, who must be over 18.
- The winner and their companions must be available to travel and attend the game of their choice from the options provided above in this point 9.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to organise and pay for all other expenses which may be incurred by the winner in claiming the Prize and which have not been set out in clause above
- The ticket prize is not transferable and by accepting the prize the winner undertakes not to sell or transfer their tickets in any way. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- Winners must abide by the relevant Rugby Union’s standard ticketing Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://www.englandrugby.com/tickets/terms-and-conditions/
- The first two (2) entries drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone within 14 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and address within 21 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Dove Men+Care ‘Text to Win Rugby 6 Nations’, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner and their guests may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf during the match they choose to attend. The winner grants us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such [footage / photographs / testimonials] in any media and through any media channel.
- The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and to RWLC for the purpose of monitoring use RFU ticket prize as described in clause 18 and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: [Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 (please do not send entries to this address).